SCREAMING SKULLS' CURRENT TOP 3 BLOG POSTS

Monday, November 7, 2011

World's Largest Pumpkin, Carved Into Zombies!!!


Since we're on a pumpkin kick, I thought I'd up the ante by posting pics of the LARGEST - if not most epic - pumpkin ever carved. It weighs in at a massive 1, 818.5 lbs. and was sculpted by master food carver Ray Villafane. And what better subject matter than zombies - misspulga's favorite? I'm loving the pumpkin guts dripping off of everything.

Check out the link for more pics, and a video of Ray carving the pumpkin.

[Link to pics of World's Largest Carved Pumpkin]

[via Damn Cool Pictures]


3 comments:

  1. As a fellow pumpkin carver, I am humbled by this most awesome creation. I could only hope, one day, to carve a pumpkin to this degree of epicness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you will carve something extremely epic one day Vampire. Be it on a humble pumpkin or upon a flawless block of the finest Italian marble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the coolest pumpkin ever! I like the hand with the pumpkin guts. Is that Peter Peter's wife trying to get away?

    ReplyDelete